Monday, December 1, 2008

Puzzled

I suppose to be happy rite now happily chit-chatting with chilel BUT end up surveying places to go for vacation with sibling and frens.Well,thanx to daddy for let me and fara(lil sis) to go for vacation...its kinda SUX doing survey...Urghh.and the best part is that im surveying ALONE =( WHILE chi is having a blast watching football with guy friends at Hartamas..Nvm..he should have his own sweet time with friends..BUT Still he will be going with me!!.He should suggest me something... =(..Well the exact place to go is still undecided, my first choice is Langkawi ,secondly Cameron Highland then thirdly is Genting highland..so how ah?huhu screw me..puzzled me through and through..*sigh* ..i voted for langkawi but chichi said "no need to do snorkeling there" so there is no point of going to Langkawi rite...but he's quite right because its TOO EXPENSIVE...RM200 per person!!!!and not to compare Pulau Perhentian rate is only cost us RM40 per person to snorkel(if i not mistaken)because the last time i went there the price was around that amount...*sigh* ..but hey! the price is doesn't matter actually..the matter is im going in a large group and not many of them want to spend so much money...so i should be more considerate bout it.....
hmm my mood swing...chi balik la =(...i miss you..plus today is our 12months anniversary..so get home early pleassshh...*sigh* how i wish he can hear my inner voice screaming with style (how's that?..haha)...its already 3.30am..we should have our moment kan =(....baby..baby..fachi la you nih! eii..well i found it sounds like cursing in a good way..haha...whatever..im just cheering up myself...it sounded stupid though......ugh.

No comments: