Saturday, December 6, 2008

Helpless

today is another day i feel so helpless.
today i feel envy of many peoples.
today i feel sorrow.
today is tedious
today i fear.
today sucks.

ya Allah,gimme strength to go through next semester.

i doubt myself.
i couldn't even guess what's my result would be.
i don't feel like to carry my previous project to the next sem.
i guess i give up on that.
i would like to be given a chance to do another project for next sem.
i am sick with video project.
i didn't have the chance to preview my video in previous sem.
i always stuck with technical problem such and such
i only display my print ad,promotion and logo for previous semester.
i want to preview my TVC but i didnt make it happen!
i spent many hundreds for it.
i waste my time filming.
i ended up with frustration.
i asked peoples due to my problem, but they also couldn't find why.
i asked lecturer 4 solutions but d damn technical prob is still bothered.

perspicuously,

i give up,no doubt.
i need to do something else to save my result.
i want to remain first class degree.
i need to move on.

thus,now,

i coax myself .
i feel fine.
i relief.

No comments: