Sunday, November 30, 2008

Love Saviour

I'm feeling excited today....Cant wait for the eve of my 12 months anniversary.its going to reach a year on 010109...YEAY....well the feeling is still fresh just like the first time i fell in love with him. =)..I'm glad throughout 2008..we were having a healthy relationship...everything seemed fine..we talked over the phone everyday and its been almost a year we talked for at least an hour a day but exceptional for exam weeks and deadlines week for my shitty assignment, We had our outting, we argued, we sad, we happy, we annoyed, we did disscussion, we cared, and many things we did....we love to do things together and never bored us to keep sharing things with each other..

Thanks baby for making my life more grateful even though Ive lacking here and there,i hope u will accept me for who i am..How simple my life is now you are here with me.i can do my work peacefully and always inspired by you..BIG THANX to you...coz always be my backbones =)...when the day in,you never fail to keep me happy and when the the day out, each time we say goodbye a part of me weeps and praying for tomoro will be loved again...i cant bare losing bebe..How sweet life is to be yours,How meaningless life is without you.you have made me see that nothing is that bad,That I am strong and worthy of happiness,You have saved me from myself.Everyday I wake up and smile to myself knowing you are waiting for me,knowing you can't wait to see me.How would I go on if you were not there to hold me up,to bless me with your love and light?how I'm glad you have found me.My life is now complete..everthing seems perfect...

No comments: