Thursday, December 4, 2008

Crying Heart

At the moment,I'm still not feeling sleepy..i don't know why lately i can't sleep at the right hour.Hmmm...I'm pretty tense with my weight,study,and future.

Firstly, I'm really frustrated why i cant just lose weight easily even though i ate rice once a day.previously my weight is just hit 53-54kgs with height 5'6 ft.NOW, im 56-57kgs...im happy that Chichi is still happy with me but lately he always make fun of my flabby waist,my bulky thigh and malik noor hand..=(...it's funny but sometimes it hurts my feeling.In short, im sad...='(..im so envy with girl who has nice leg,and everything nice lah...We went out yesterday,it was a beautiful day.We had a great time but when He was fooling around way too much ,my heart's crying silently.i felt down.Deep inside "Yelaaa..I omok =( ".i never want to spoil the day.so i was just keep smiling and laughing as if nothing.Well,it is not his fault,he was trying to be funny.he did not critic...Maybe it's just me....feeling insecure..now,im crying..well yeahhh..i think he's good-looking and looking back at me,im just ok-ok lah.and now i added extra fat n become ko-ko kot..hmm...now im not in the mood to continue the second and third paragraph.maybe i need to sleep.maybe i'll continue later..i think i want to end here....
PREVIOUS

NOW

1 comment:

MinTy said...

*chAks* heyyA...;p
ade blog rupenye die ni...
Hee..update2 selalu~~