Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy Anniversary,Happy New Year

first of all, i wanna let u know that i really love you and i cant afford to lose you.The love you offer me is one of a kind.im happy finally we have reach 1 year and hopefully we will still together in many years to come.Thank you coz making me
believe that ure the one.

i need you,
i need u now,
i need u tomorrow ,
i need u Forever.

I promise you,I will never let you go.and you dun let me go.
Just please dont ever change your ways coz my loyalty will forever be the same,
and my honesty will be my second name!.You inspire me, for real, you do! Baby forever, I will always love you.Happy anniversary.

3 comments:

lady excrutia said...

wah.. sweetnyer korg.. jeles aku..
huhu..

farid said...

sweet..moga2 berkekalan..amin..

Amirah said...

This is really sweet..As an old friend of Chilel's, I'm happy for the both of you.. =D